As you might have heard, Facebook’s Paper app is now available for download starting today. The app was announced last week and it was basically a new way of viewing your Facebook News Feed. So far most of the early reviews of the app have been pretty positive and we’re sure by now many of you guys are eager to get your hands on it. Unfortunately that will not be happening anytime soon if you don’t live in the US and if you don’t have an iPhone. The app was initially launched for iPhone devices and we were wondering when it would be released for the iPad and Android devices.
However the folks at Facebook have recently confirmed to Pocket-Lint where they stated that a release for the iPad version, Android, and international users will not be happening anytime soon. This is because resources are limited at this time, in the sense that there are about fifteen people that are part of the Paper team at the moment. We’re guessing Facebook did not anticipate that there would be such a high demand for its Paper app as it was initially conceived as an experiment of sorts and was a testing ground for Facebook design. Either way here’s hoping that Paper will see a release on other platforms and international markets in the near future.
- 2014-04-22 Research On Facebook Unfriending Impact
- 2014-04-22 WhatsApp Now Has Half A Billion Active Users
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Rumored To Launch Their Own Mobile Ad Network
- 2014-04-17 Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-09 Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2014-04-08 Facebook On iPhone Could Be Responsible For Huge Battery Drain
- 2014-03-30 Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-02-04 Facebook Paper Name Disputed By Developers FiftyThree