I know that Valentine’s Day is creeping up on us, and guys, if you have yet to make any plans for this special day, time is running out – fast! I am quite sure that you do not need any more reminders, but do bear in mind that the twin standbys of chocolates and flowers tend to do the trick, although if you were to throw in a diamond ring or some gold earrings, those would do just as well. Having said that, if you are in the market for some chocolates, how about settling for Final Fantasy chocolates instead?
This will be an official Final Fantasy product that does not require any kind of downloading at all, since developer Square Enix would be offering a trio of different sets of Final Fantasy chocolates. Regardless of the set that you pick, all of them will be based on the popular seventh installment in the series. The “crown jewel”, so to speak, of this particular range would be the five piece Final Fantasy VII Materia chocolate, where they have been specially modeled after the magical material orbs that was used in the game to save the world. The asking price? 3,000 yen (US$28.85) a pop, which is far from cheap, but at least you get to melt the heart of your lady love.
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-04-04: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Phase 2 Launched
- 2014-04-01: Sony Japan To Get Limited Edition Final Fantasy XIV PS4 Bundle
- 2014-03-30: FF14's Producer Explains Why They Chose The Subscription Model
- 2014-03-21: Original Final Fantasy XIV's Downfall Was Due To Overly Designed Flowerpots (Amongst Other Things)