They do say that there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world, right? Well, if that is the case, I suppose having some free Pokemon would be a pretty decent substitute in the First World. Assuming you already own a Nintendo 3DS handheld console and have at least one of a half dozen select titles, you are set to rock and roll. Basically, Nintendo 3DS owners who managed to register their handheld and one of six select 3DS games at Club Nintendo from March 1st onward will be able to download a free copy of either Pokemon X or Y.
I suppose the amount of time that you spend wondering where you are going to get your next meal from to fill up your stomach can be used to capture that elusive Pokemon. This particular offer is meant for digital downloads only, so it is not as though Nintendo has issues moving the game in all of the regions that they have released it in the physical format. After all, the combined sales of both Pokemon X and Pokemon Y since it was launched stands at approximately 11.61 million worldwide by the end of last month. As for the titles which are eligible for the reward program, they will include Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and
Yoshi’s New Island.
Next Story: Xbox One Case Design Patent Granted
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-03-23 Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-17 Nintendo Announces New Diancie Pokemon
- 2013-12-04 Nintendo 2DS Bundled With Pokemon X/Y Coming Dec. 6
- 2013-11-08 Nintendo Trademarks "Great Detective Pikachu" Title
- 2013-10-25 Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug