Samsung has a penchant for releasing multiple variants of a flagship device, so it didn’t really surprise anyone when it was first rumored that the company is working on a Galaxy Note 3 variant. The Galaxy Note 3 was unveiled at IFA in Berlin last year, it quickly became one of Samsung’s most popular phablets. in December it was rumored that a “Galaxy Note 3 Lite” was under the wraps, the device was officially confirmed by Samsung last week as the Galaxy Note 3 Neo, though it didn’t reveal any pricing information at the time. Now the Galaxy Note 3 Neo price has been revealed by a German retailer.
German retailer Notebooksbilliger has listed the Note 3 Neo LTE+ for 529 Euros, which is about $715. 3G only variant is listed for 499 Euros, this translates into $675. Availability information is not provided alongside the price, though the phablets will be available by the end of February in black, green and white colors. With a 5.5 inch AMOLED 1,280×720 pixel resolution display, S Pen support, 8 megapixel rear camera and 2GB RAM, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo looks quite identical to the Galaxy Note 3 due to its dimensions as well as the faux leather back, despite the fact that it isn’t nearly as powerful as the Note 3. Galaxy Note 3 Neo price in the U.S. is going to be a bit different, but so far Samsung hasn’t revealed anything pertaining to Stateside availability and pricing.
Next Story: Apple CDN Reportedly Being Developed
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-05: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover