There’s certainly no shortage of Galaxy S5 rumors and leaks, and even though the device is expected to be unveiled in only a couple of weeks, the influx continues on a daily basis. Today we’re treated to a purported Galaxy S5 render which has been leaked by Sonny Dickson. This particular source was quite actively involved in leaking various details about the iPhones and the iPads that Apple released late last year, and most of his information turned out to be spot on.
This is actually the first time that a Galaxy S5 render of this sort has leaked online, presumably offering us a glimpse of what Samsung’s next flagship may look like. As far as rumors are concerned, there won’t be many design changes, though the slightly larger display will certainly stand out. Based on this particular render, the Galaxy S5 may measure 141.7×72.5×8.2mm, slightly larger than the Galaxy S4 which sits at 136.6×69.8×7.9mm. This render also hints at the possibility of Galaxy S5 having a larger flash as opposed to its predecessor, it however does not hint at a fingerprint sensor. There have been a lot of rumors that the Galaxy S5 having a fingerprint sensor, but if this render is to be believed, we won’t find one on the next generation flagship. [Image via SD]
Next Story: iPhone 6 Sapphire Screen Rumors Contradicted
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-04-08: Samsung Sues South Korean Publication Over Negative Galaxy S5 Press