GTA: Online Business Update looks all set to roll out in good time next week, and as gamers, what can we expect from this particular update? Apparently, the folks over at Rockstar have decided to throw in a trio of new sports cars into the mix, a jet plane as well as another two weapons to help you enjoy the game in a different manner after applying the Business Update. From March 4th onward, those who are rocking it out on GTA: Online will be able to spend their dough at the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R race cars, in addition to a Vestra airplane.
If you so happen to drop by Ammu-Nation then, you will be able to increase your arsenal with two new weapons, where they happen to be the Heavy Pistol and the Special Carbine. Should you still be flush with cash after that, you could very well go ahead and burn that whole lot on a new in-game look, splurging it on sharp looking business attire, haircuts, currency-themed tattoos as well as new masks. For those of you who have been with GTA: Online since day one, how has your experience been so far, and do you still find yourself hooked?
- 2014-03-04: GTA Online: The Business Update Arrives
- 2014-02-27: GTA: Online Business Update Sess New Vehicles And Weapons Added
- 2014-02-16: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Spotted In The Windows Store
- 2014-01-27: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas For Windows Phone 8 Launched At Last
- 2014-01-22: Grand Theft Auto V Online Players Claim To Lose Cash To Rockstar After Latest Update
- 2013-12-12: GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week