There has been no shortage of HTC M8 leaked images, and given at the pace they keep coming in, it is quite possible that there won’t be a shortage until HTC makes the official announcement. The leaked images give us a glimpse of what to expect, and they also hint at a few changes that are expected to be made. HTC M8 is likely to come with dual rear cameras and a dual LED flash housed in an elliptical cutout. This is reiterated by the latest leaked image, which also shows off a very shiny metallic back, something that wasn’t present on its predecessor, the HTC One.
The HTC M8 leaked image comes from a Twitter account going by the @htcfamily_ru handle, this account has been behind several leaked images in the past as well. The smartphone’s edges also appear to be more curved than the HTC One, this should affect how the device feels in the user’s hands, and could compensate for the slightly larger display that might feel a bit foreign at first to existing HTC One owners. As always, it can not be said for sure that what we see here really is the HTC One’s successor, so its best to wait until an official announcement is made. The Taiwanese manufacturer is expected to finally unveil HTC M8 at Mobile World Congress 2014 later this month.
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall
- 2014-02-18: HTC M8 Press Render Surfaces Once Again
- 2014-02-11: Purported HTC M8 Press Render Surfaces
- 2014-02-11: HTC M8 Picture Leaks Yet Again
- 2014-02-10: Sense 6.0 BlinkFeed Seen In Leaked Image
- 2014-02-09: Alleged HTC M8 Pictures Leaked Once Again