A lot of already been said and speculated about the HTC M8. HTC’s next generation flagship smartphone, apparently codenamed M8, is expected to be launched within the following weeks. We have already seen several leaked photos of the purported device and even multiple press renders. Today another HTC M8 press render has surfaced online, and it also shows off a case that may be offered alongside the flagship once it finally launches.
The press render comes from trusted Twitter leaker @evleaks, who has a very solid track record when it comes to these things. This press render confirms almost everything we’ve been hearing about the design, the buttons are no longer there, the display is slightly larger than its predecessor and there appears to be a LED notification light wedged between the front camera and speaker grill. It can’t be ascertained what material this case will be made out of, but from the looks of it, the case would provide vital protection to the bezels as well as the back plate, where presumably dual camera sensors can be found. Initially it was believed that HTC will unveil the M8 at MWC 2014 later this month, but according to a new report today, the company will hold a separate event on March 25th in London and New York to lift the wraps off its latest creation.
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12: HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26: WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26: Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall
- 2014-02-16: HTC M8 Leaked Image Hints At Shiny Metallic Back
- 2014-02-11: Purported HTC M8 Press Render Surfaces
- 2014-02-11: HTC M8 Picture Leaks Yet Again
- 2014-02-10: Sense 6.0 BlinkFeed Seen In Leaked Image
- 2014-02-09: Alleged HTC M8 Pictures Leaked Once Again