By now we’re sure everyone has heard of the HTC M8, the successor to the HTC One from 2013. Based on all the leaks we’ve seen, chances are that could truly be the device that HTC will unveil come 25th March. However in the meantime, for those who might still be a little skeptical about the phone’s design, a recent handset by HTC has shown up at the FCC which has some speculating that the phone in question could really be the HTC M8. As you can see in the diagram above, the device is one from HTC and based on its design, it does share some similarities to the HTC M8 based on the leaked photos we’ve seen so far.
Chances of it being the HTC M8 is pretty high, especially given that we have not heard about HTC’s plans to launch other handsets, apart from the HTC Desire 8 which looks nothing like the one pictured above. The FCC filing has also revealed the phone’s LTE bands and the fact that it will be compatible with AT&T as well. We’re not sure if this means that AT&T will be getting an exclusive with the HTC M8, or it is because other carrier variants have yet to surface. Either way we guess we will learn more about the HTC M8 in March, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-04: All New HTC One Approved By The FCC
- 2013-09-19: HTC Desire 601 Hits The FCC
- 2012-11-05: HTC DLX takes a stroll through the FCC’s gardens
- 2012-09-13: HTC One X+ hits the FCC
- 2012-03-12: T-Mobile's HTC One S arrives at the FCC