Much has been said about the HTC M8 in our rumored release dates and specifications round up story, including alleged leaked photos of the upcoming handset itself, some of the user interface shots, as well as new cases for the smartphone, but I suppose all that has been said and done concerning the HTC M8 will be revealed in full this coming March 25 at both Alpha++ global cities, New York and London.
The HTC M8, also known as the HTC One 2, might just be able to take some of Samsung’s limelight after the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be introduced this coming February 24 at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona. The invitation from HTC mentions, “The best is about to get better”, where it will happen this coming March 25 at a couple albeit simultaneous events that are located halfway across the globe from one another. While this would mean that HTC will have the last word between both devices, this does not mean that HTC has the advantage though, especially when you take into consideration the possibility that Samsung might have pulled off quite a coup with the Samsung Galaxy S5. Do you think that HTC’s image and brand perception would change for the better with the HTC M8 considering the HTC One’s solid showing previously?
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2014-03-31: HTC One M8 Mini Release In May 'Confirmed'
- 2014-03-30: HTC: One M8 Boosted As A Feature For Benchmarks
- 2014-03-27: Carrier Claims HTC One M8 Mini Is Set To Arrive