So the Samsung Galaxy S5 was recently announced with relatively brand new hardware and a somewhat similar design to its predecessor. Those aren’t bad things since previous Galaxy S devices have been proven to be quite a hit, but what if you wanted something new and different? What if you were a little bit tired of the Galaxy S lineup? Well HTC seems to think that perhaps Galaxy S5 owners might soon start to feel a bit of buyer’s remorse come 25th of March. According to a recent tweet by HTC, the company posted the image above in which it reads that “Buyer’s remorse: Coming soon to S5 owners.” There is also a date at the bottom for the 25th of March which is when the HTC M8 will be officially revealed.
Now we should note that the Galaxy S5 will only be released in April, so we’re thinking that HTC might have jumped the gun here, but then again perhaps per-orders could begin in March so perhaps there might be some truth to HTC’s claims. With this tweet, we can also understand why HTC has decided to hold back on its launch and not do it at MWC. After all by taking a look at the competition, they will be more prepared in terms of marketing its upcoming handset, pointing out features that the competition might not. Nokia has done similarly poked fun at the Galaxy S5 in a tweet of their own. Will the HTC M8 be able to outdo the Samsung Galaxy S5 this year? We guess we will have to wait and see. In the meantime what do you guys think of HTC’s latest ad?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-02-26: Metal Galaxy S5 With Improved Specs Expected After HTC M8 Launch