[MWC 2014] If you’re in the market for a mobile hotspot, Huawei might have something for you in the form of the Huawei E5786 which the company is claiming to be the world’s fastest mobile hotspot with LTE CAT-6. While we’re sure the reliability and the speeds of a mobile hotspot are priority when choosing such a device, Huawei seems to be pretty pleased in terms of the design, and we guess for consumers who prioritize aesthetics, perhaps this could be just what the doctor ordered.
The hotspot will be powered by a 28nm HPM Cortex A9 chipset with support for 802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi. The device will also allow for up to 10 devices to be connected to it simultaneously and will offer up 10 hours of battery life, which we reckon is pretty decent if you need to fire up a mobile hotspot while on the go. It can also act as a backup battery pack to some extent as users will be able to plug in their devices to charge and it will just draw from the device’s power, although we guess it is obvious that this will decrease its battery life. The hotspot will also come with an accompanying app that allows users to control it via their smartphones.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!