We expect that MWC 2014 will contain a wealth of announcement regarding handsets from manufacturers all around the world, and Huawei is one of them. Based on what we know so far, the company is set to announce a smartwatch, the Ascend P7, any maybe the Huawei Ascend D3. That being said, it seems that we can expect Huawei to unveil the MediaPad X1 whose photo we saw not too long ago pictured alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 where its whopping 7-inch display completely dwarfed the phablet.
Now thanks to additional leaked photos, we are looking at newer pictures of the upcoming phablet where we can get a glimpse at its software, along with an accessory which sort of acts like Samsung’s S View case which will display a special screen when closed. In this case it will display the time. In terms of specs, a recent trip to China’s FAA has revealed that it will pack a quad-core HiSilicon 910 CPU clocked at 1.6GHz, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of onboard storage, a 7-inch 1920×1200 display, and a whopping 6,000mAh battery. It will also come with LTE and telephone capabilities, for those who have no qualms about putting a 7-inch device next to their ear. Either way we hope to learn more at MWC 2014, so check back with us then for the details.
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-23: Huawei's TalkBand Is The Company's Foray Into Wearable Tech
- 2014-02-23: Massive Huawei MediaPad X1 Smartphone Revealed
- 2014-02-23: Huawei MediaPad M1 Tablet Announced
- 2014-02-23: Huawei Ascend G6 Is Now Official
- 2014-02-23: Huawei E5786 "World's Fastest" Mobile Hotspot Announced