Just last week LG launched their latest handset in the form of the LG G Pro 2. LG’s decision to announce the handset ahead of MWC was a smart move especially when considering that there will be too many devices at the event which might end up overshadowing their products. That being said, it seems that LG has also recently announced a trio of low-mid ranged smartphones which might appeal to those shopping on a budget in which the G Pro 2 might be a little of out their financial reach. The company has announced a trio of handsets in the form of the LG L90, L70, and the L40. Pricing and availability have yet to be determined, but hopefully more will be revealed at MWC 2014.
In any case for those wondering about the specs, the LG L90 is probably the best of the bunch. It will pack a 1.2GHz quad-core processor with a 4.7-inch qHD display with a resolution of 960×540. It will feature 1GB of RAM, 8GB of onboard storage, an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera, and a 2,540mAh removable battery. As for the LG L70 and L40, both devices will pack a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, but for the L70, it will feature a 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 800×400, while the L40 will pack a 3.5-inch 480×320 display. The L70 will pack 1GB of RAM versus the L40’s 512MB, but both handsets will come with 4GB of default onboard storage. The L70 will also come with an 8MP rear-facing camera or a 5MP one depending on the market, while the L40 will pack a 3MP camera. However if there is one feature that all phones share is that they will come with Android 4.4 KitKat preinstalled.
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: The LG L65 Is Official
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-25: LG F90 Mid-Ranged Handset Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG F70 Mid-Ranged LTE Smartphone Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG G Pro 2 Hands-On Review
- 2014-02-20: LG G2 Mini To Have Three Hardware Variants
- 2014-02-18: LG Posts MWC Teaser Trailer