According to LG, they are targeting new LTE smartphone owners with this handset, with the company’s president and CEO going as far as saying, “Not only does the LG F70 offer the best of LTE technology, its hardware and UX are also best-in-class.” Those are some pretty strong praises for the LG F70, but what sort of specs and features might we be able to expect?
For starters the LG F70 will sport a 4.5-inch WVGA IPS display with a resolution of 800×480, giving it a pixel density of 207 PPI. Not the highest pixel density or resolution we’ve seen amongst smartphones, especially in the face of flagship phones announced at MWC 2014, but it will have to do.
It will be powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, accompanied by 1GB of RAM, 4GB of onboard storage that can be expanded via microSD, a rear-facing 5MP camera, a VGA front-facing camera, a 2,440mAh battery that can be removed, and will run on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Naturally for a phone targeting LTE users, it will be of course LTE compatible. Other features include LG’s Knock Code which is an evolution of Knock On. Basically what Knock Code does is that it lets users to power on and unlock their phones by tapping out a series of personalized patterns.
Given that this is done on a blank screen, no one can see you pressing any keys or drawing a pattern which supposedly gives it better security. No word on a release date or how much it will cost, but given its specs we expect it won’t be breaking the bank.
Next Story: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Coming This April
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-02-25: LG F90 Mid-Ranged Handset Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG G Pro 2 Hands-On Review
- 2014-02-20: LG G2 Mini To Have Three Hardware Variants
- 2014-02-18: LG Posts MWC Teaser Trailer
- 2014-02-16: LG Announces L90, L70, L40 Handsets Ahead Of MWC 2014