The other day LG announced the LG F70 which was a mid-ranged phone. This came as something of a surprise given that LG had previously unveiled the LG G Pro 2 and the L90, L70, and L40 handsets ahead of MWC 2014, so we had thought perhaps that was all LG had to offer this year.
Well it looks like apart from the LG F70, the company also has an LG F90 which they have also unveiled. Just like the F70, the F90 will not be a high-end affair so if you’re looking for a smartphone with all the bells and whistles, chances are the LG G Pro 2 will be your best bet for now.
So what can we expect from the LG F90? For starters the phone will pack a 4.7-inch 540×960 display. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset with 512MB of RAM accompanying it.
The LG F90 will also come with 4GB of onboard storage that can be further expanded via microSD, and will also feature an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 0.3MP front-facing camera, and a decently sized 3,000mAh battery which should allow the phone to run for a while given that its hardware doesn’t seem overly powerful or demanding.
The handset will also feature the LG Knock Code security system which is an evolution of Knock On. It basically allows users to unlock their phone by “knocking” a pattern on their phone’s display.
Next Story: Motorola Working On Something Called The Quark X
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-02-24: LG F70 Mid-Ranged LTE Smartphone Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: LG G Pro 2 Hands-On Review
- 2014-02-20: LG G2 Mini To Have Three Hardware Variants
- 2014-02-18: LG Posts MWC Teaser Trailer
- 2014-02-16: LG Announces L90, L70, L40 Handsets Ahead Of MWC 2014