The LG G Pro 2 will be LG’s successor to the original G Pro which was launched in 2013. The G Pro 2 is expected to be announced ahead of MWC 2014, assuming the rumors are to be believed. Now in terms of specs, what we have heard so far are only rumors, although LG has since confirmed several features, such as how the handset would feature OIS Plus technology for its camera. Well now thanks to recently leaked AnTuTu benchmarks, it looks like there are additional specifications of the LG G Pro 2 that have been “confirmed”, although we do suggest you maintain a degree of skepticism for now, at least until the official announcement.
Now according to the benchmark results, it seems that the LG G Pro 2 will feature a Full HD display. As to the size of the display, that remains unknown although the rumors peg it at 5.9-inch or possibly even a 6-inch display. It will also pack 3GB of RAM, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 chipset clocked at 2.26GHz, 32GB of onboard storage, and it looks like the handset will come with Android 4.4 KitKat preinstalled. It should be noted that benchmark results can be faked, although we’re not sure who would want to go to all that trouble, so take it with a grain of salt for now, but if its rumored 13th February announcement is anything to go by, check back with us in the next couple of days for more updates.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-02-07: LG G Pro 2 Could Be Announced 13th Feb
- 2014-02-04: LG G Pro 2 Will Feature OIS Plus Camera Technology
- 2014-01-31: LG G Pro 2 Specs & News, Pre-MWC Overview
- 2014-01-29: Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked
- 2014-01-27: LG G Pro 2 Is Official, Will Debut In February