The LG G3 has been rumored about for a while now. The handset is expected to be the successor of the LG G2, LG’s flagship device for 2013, although given when the LG G2 was launched, we don’t expect to hear about the LG G3 anytime soon. That being said, is the LG G3 even being worked on as we speak? Is LG even planning the device? Logically yes, given the LG G2’s success, and if you wanted further proof that the LG G3 was in the works, a recent trademark filing for the G3 moniker has surfaced.
Of course considering that in the past we have seen our fair share of fake trademarks being filed, there is always the off-chance that this particular trademark could be a fake as well, so try not to get your hopes up just yet. What we do know is that as far as LG handsets are concerned, the company has the LG G Pro 2 which will most likely be announced soon ahead of MWC 2014. As to when LG might announce the LG G3? Well that remains to be seen, but presumably it will be done after the G Pro 2 has been launched to avoid cannibalization of sales. In the meantime what do you guys think? Is the LG G3 a done deal?
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16 Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15 LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online