Mario has been associated with sports such as Mario Tennis and Mario Golf, and while we have yet to see officially licensed Mario tennis rackets, over in Japan, it looks like golfers will soon be able to show off their love for the sport and the Mario franchise with Mario themed golf caddie bags. These bags are courtesy of Japanese golf accessory seller, Enjoy Caddie Bag, who has recently managed to obtain a license to produce Super Mario themed caddie bags for golfers.
Unfortunately for golfers looking to show off their love of the Mario franchise, these caddie bags do not come cheap. They are priced at 50,000 yen which is roughly $500, and we’re not sure if these caddie bags offer up the same amount of protection/features as more professional caddie bags, but if you don’t mind shelling out $500 to show your love for Mario, why not? The caddie bags are expected to be ready for purchase come this summer in Japan. There’s no telling if the bags will be available for purchase overseas, we but we suspect that Mario fans will probably find a way to get these bags imported even if they aren’t. So, we don’t suppose there are any takers for these Mario themed caddie bags, are there?
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-03-31: Study: Playing Video Games Might Improve Map Reading Ability
- 2014-02-18: Mario Makes Its Way Onto Officially Licensed Golf Caddie Bags
- 2014-02-06: Mario To Make His Way Into A McDonald's Happy Meal
- 2013-11-19: Play Super Mario Bros With Google Glass
- 2013-11-13: Luigi Bros. Is Unlockable In Super Mario 3D World