Microsoft has recently rolled out its first service pack for Office 2013, where you will be able to download it here in x86 as well as x64 versions. Of course, depending on which particular flavor that you decide to download it from, the file sizes would range from 643MB and goes all the way to 774 MB. Do bear in mind that this happens to be the first major update to the Office platform ever since it rolled out, and it should be more than welcome for those who happen to live and breathe Office 2013 every single day. With SP1 having been released, it remains to be seen whether additional IT stores will make the jump to this particular platform, as plenty of large corporations have picked up this unofficial policy of ‘wait until SP1’ prior to deployment.
Similar to the rest of the service packs that came before Office 2013 SP1, this particular package will comprise of a roll-up of all the previously released updates – which is a good thing, since you would not have to go and sift through some virtual cobwebs to make sure that your software is properly updated. This SP1 package will include updates to improve security, performance and stability, basically stuff that helps you sleep better at night.
Next Story: Single Drop Of Blood Enough For 30 Lab Tests
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Surface Mini Could Be Marketed As A Note Taking Device [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Chinese State Media Calls Microsoft Irresponsible For Ending Windows XP Support
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Updates Bing Windows Phone Apps, Removes "Bing" From Their Titles, Too