In the last week of February the Mobile World Congress 2014 will be convened in Barcelona, Spain. Major companies such as Samsung are expected to unveil new products, we might finally get to see the Galaxy S5 at MWC 2014. Quite a few companies have already sent out invites for their press events and today Motorola joins the list as well. The Motorola MWC 2014 event invites are now out, though its not entirely clear what the company is planning on talking about, it isn’t rumored to unveil any new devices there.
Motorola’s MWC 2014 event kicks off on February 25th at Casa Llotja de Mar. Attendance is quite obviously by invite only. As previously mentioned, its unlikely that the company will unveil new products at this event. However it is quite possible that Motorola will detail its future plans. This iconic American brand has recently been unloaded by Google to Beijing based Lenovo. When Google announced the deal, Motorola didn’t exactly lay down its plans for the future, presumably it will do so at an industry event of MWC’s stature. It will no doubt be interesting to see how the company plans to function from here on out, particularly after Lenovo closes its acquisition in the very near future.
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities