We have been hearing about a certain Nokia Lumia 630 and now thanks to a recent post by the ever reliable @evleaks, we now have a glimpse at the upcoming handset. This is actually the first time we are taking a look at the Lumia 630, a handset which in the past has been referred to by its codename, Moneypenny. Unfortunately apart from revealing the handset’s design and some of its potential software features, not much else is known about the Lumia 630 in terms of specs. However what we do know are based on rumors that suggests that the handset will come packing a 4.5-inch display of unknown resolution and that it will also feature dual SIM support.
Now the bad news is that if you were hoping that Nokia might be announcing the Lumia 630 at MWC 2014 which is taking place this week, you’d be out of luck because according to the rumors, MWC for Nokia is all about showing off its Android handset, the Nokia Normandy/Nokia X. This is a highly-anticipated handset despite its rumored lowly specs, mainly because many years ago, Nokia threw all their eggs into the Windows Phone basket, and to be on the cusp of being acquired by Microsoft, releasing an Android handset would definitely be an interesting move.
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2014-03-30: Lumia 930 Might Skip Microsoft BUILD Conference [Rumor]
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-21: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted Online With 5MP Camera And Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-03-20: Nokia Lumia 930 And 630 Could Be Announced At BUILD [Rumor]
- 2014-03-06: Nokia Lumia 630 Press Rendering Leaked