According to a recent Snapchat post by Nokia, word has it that the company could be making an announcement in time for Valentines Day. The code in the Snapchat message seemed to suggest that Nokia might announce the Lumia 630 which has been rumored for a while now, and now thanks to a sighting on India’s Zauba record, it looks like the handset is currently undergoing testing in the country and could be getting primed for an announcement in the near future, where if it will not be announced on Valentines Day, it will probably be announced at MWC 2014 which seems to contradict rumors that no new Lumia devices will be announced then.
In any case according to the alleged specifications of the Lumia 630, the handset appears to be a budget device and will not necessarily pack the latest or most powerful hardware. It will sport a 4.5-inch display and a resolution of 854×480, which is pretty low by today’s standards as HD displays appear to be the standard when it comes to low-mid ranged devices. It will also feature dual-SIM support, 3G, and will come with Windows Phone 8.1 preinstalled. As today is Valentines Day, we will be keeping our eyes peeled for more information, so do check back with us later to see if there are additional details to be had.
Next Story: Viber Acquired By Rakuten For $900 Million
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-02-26: Nokia X Not Coming To The U.S.
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X and XL Android Phones: Hands-On
- 2014-02-24: Nokia X And Nokia X+ Unveiled
- 2014-02-24: Nokia XL Is Nokia's Third And Largest Android Device
- 2014-02-24: Nokia 220 And Asha 230 Announced