Do take this bit of news with a pinch of salt, as nothing official has been released just yet concerning the Nokia Lumia 630. Sure, we have seen the Nokia Lumia 630 product sheet leaked yesterday which dropped a hint concerning a 4.5” display, but here are more details that touches on the rest of the hardware specifications. Also known as the Nokia “Moneypenny”, the Nokia Lumia 630’s most recent round of leaked information hails from an anonymous (this is expected) user on the Chinese Baidu forum. The forum post also pointed to a slew of new images of the Nokia Lumia 630, as well as comparing it to the existing Nokia Lumia 620 model that is in the market.
From the hardware specifications that have been leaked out it does seem to point in the general direction of a low cost smartphone, albeit also having the distinction of being one of the first few models that will feature the Windows Phone 8.1 mobile operating system right out of the box. A 4.5” display at 854 x 480 resolution, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB RAM (which ought to see it play FIFA 14 without a hitch), as well as a rumored mid-April launch in China are all we know at this point in time. If the leaked launch date were to be true, it could very well mean that Windows Phone 8.1 will most likely arrive on or prior to that.
Next Story: BitSoaps Lets You Wash Away Your Bitcoin Worries
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-01-23: Nokia Sold 8.2 Million Lumia Smartphones Last Quarter
- 2013-03-18: Nokia To Offer Software Updates For Lumia 920, Lumia 820, And Lumia 620
- 2013-02-24: Nokia Lumia 520 should be called Lumia Mini
- 2013-02-24: Nokia Lumia 720 With f1.9 Camera Lens
- 2013-01-02: Nokia Lumia Devices In China To Receive Exclusive SMS And Calling Blocking Feature