Does Nokia have more announcements they plan on making ahead of MWC 2014? Perhaps. The Finnish company has recently posted a photo on Snapchat (pictured above) in which a string of numbers was revealed, “63,0,87,0,14,02,2014” The last set of digits seem to suggest that something will be revealed on the 14th of February 2014, which is Valentines Day, but unfortunately the first 6 digits remain a mystery. Some have speculated that the first 3 digit – 630 – could be talking about the upcoming Lumia 630/Moneypenny that was hinted at back in December.
The Lumia 630, for those unfamiliar, is rumored to be a upcoming dual-SIM handset from Nokia, but apart from that not much else is known. Unfortunately the next 3 digits – 870 – are a mystery as there has not been any mention of a Lumia 870 to date. Could it be the upcoming Nokia Normandy which might get the “870” moniker? Or could it be a different device entirely? The Nokia Lumia Icon was just recently (and finally) announced so we can scratch that off our list, but either way check back with us on the 14th of February to see what Nokia has in store for us as it will be interesting to see what sort of devices Nokia might announce ahead of MWC 2014.
Next Story: Alleged iPhone 6 Photos Leaked [Updated]
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns