Every smartphone manufacturer in this day and age would do well to roll out a flagship device that they can call their own in order to represent the pinnacle of the company’s technology. this is somewhat similar to Formula 1, which is a sport that has seen various technology such as ABS “trickle down” to modern day cars. Oppo, a China-based smartphone manufacturer, is touted to feature the Oppo Find 7 in due time (most probably at the upcoming Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, later this month). We have already done a rumor round-up for this particular device, and it seems that Oppo has also unveiled yet another new Find 7 teaser image on its Weibo account, touting that fans ought to expect multiple versions – two in fact, of the flagship device.
These two versions of the Oppo Find 7 would be the 5.5” model that has Full HD screen resolution, while the other is touted to deliver 2K (2,560 x 1,440) resolution. Will it arrive with a metal chassis, a huge 4,000mAh battery and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor which has been clocked at a whopping 2.3GHz? Most probably. I am extremely interested to check out the pricing tier of the two variants, and which do you think would be the more popular one?
Next Story: LG G2 Mini Teased On Facebook
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-07: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Going For $499 Apiece
- 2014-04-01: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Comes With Goodies
- 2014-03-30: Oppo Find 7a International Pre-Orders Begin April 7th
- 2014-03-23: Oppo Find 7a Outscores Find 7 On Benchmark Graphics Test
- 2014-03-19: Oppo Find 7 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2014-02-19: Oppo Find 7 To Arrive In 2 Versions
- 2014-02-11: Oppo Find 7 Could Be Announced March 19
- 2014-02-03: Oppo Find 7 Release Date, News & Rumors
- 2014-01-26: Oppo Find 7 Could Be Announced At MWC 2014