So far, we have seen and read our fair share of rumors concerning the upcoming Oppo Find 7 which has been touted to be announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress later this month, and have even compiled it in a “tell all” story. Well, we have word that the Oppo Find 7 will arrive in a couple of versions, but as to the exact nitty gritty of the difference between the two, it remains difficult to find – at least until today, as AnTuTu’s team has revealed both versions in their database. The two model numbers would be the X9007 and the X9077, where the lower model arrives with a 1080p display, while the other sports a QHD display at 2,560 x 1,600 resolution.
Both of these will feature a similar screen size though at 5.5”, although the benchmark did not reveal the screen size on the Full HD model. Apart from the differences in the displays, they remain similar. They are powered by Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, run on a Snapdragon 800 chipset and accompanied by 3GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a 13MP shooter at the back alongside a 5MP camera in front for those high resolution selfies. Would you be interested in picking up the Oppo Find 7 when it finally arrives?
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-07 Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Going For $499 Apiece
- 2014-04-01 Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Comes With Goodies
- 2014-03-30 Oppo Find 7a International Pre-Orders Begin April 7th
- 2014-03-23 Oppo Find 7a Outscores Find 7 On Benchmark Graphics Test
- 2014-03-19 Oppo Find 7 Has Been Officially Launched
- 2014-02-12 Oppo Find 7 Could Come In Two Variants
- 2014-02-11 Oppo Find 7 Could Be Announced March 19
- 2014-02-03 Oppo Find 7 Release Date, News & Rumors
- 2014-01-26 Oppo Find 7 Could Be Announced At MWC 2014