There has been a lot of interest in Oppo smartphones recently, the company’s devices may not be that popular in this region, but they are so back home in China. At this point in time Oppo is gearing to launch its new flagship, successor to the Find 5, the Oppo Find 7. There have been a plethora of rumors about this device already, which we have so meticulously combined in our Oppo Find 7 rumor roundup. The company itself has been teasing certain details about this smartphone and today it has revealed that its next flagship will have a removable battery.
Some might consider it to be a novelty, but in quite a few markets, having a removable battery is actually a major selling point, one that attracts a lot of potential customers. In a post on its Weibo account, China’s equivalent of Twitter, Oppo has revealed that Find 7 will have a removable battery while still feeling like a unibody smartphone. We can only comment on the legitimacy of this claim, the one about Find 7 still feeling like a unibody device, once the device is actually in our hands and we have to wait for a couple of weeks for that to happen. Oppo is set to debut the Find 7 on an event in Beijing, scheduled for March 19th.
Next Story: Xbox One Media Remote Announced
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-07: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Going For $499 Apiece
- 2014-04-01: Oppo Find 7a Pre-Order Comes With Goodies
- 2014-03-30: Oppo Find 7a International Pre-Orders Begin April 7th
- 2014-03-23: Oppo Find 7a Outscores Find 7 On Benchmark Graphics Test
- 2014-03-10: Oppo Find 7 Specifications Confirmed, Reportedly Costs Under $500
- 2013-12-17: Oppo Find 7 Will Not Feature 5.7-Inch Display