Just the other day Panasonic announced their latest camera in the form of the Lumix GH4, the successor to the Lumix GH3 that was launched a couple of years ago. Unfortunately apart from mentioning all the specifications of the Lumix GH4, Panasonic declined to mention when the camera would be released or how much it would cost. Perhaps they were saving the announcement for CP+ or perhaps the pricing would differ from region to region, so they weren’t able to dive into specifics just yet. That being said, it looks like a Dutch retailer by the name of CameraNu has started to take pre-orders for the Lumix GH4 where they have priced the device at €1,499 for the body only.
This roughly translates to about $2,045 for the body-only if it were to be sold in the US. However like we said, pricing for different markets will not necessarily maintain the same price or its equivalent in local currency as different countries have different tax laws. The PlayStation 4’s price in Brazil is proof of that. In any case since Panasonic has yet to make the official announcement on price, perhaps we can use the Dutch retailer’s pricing as a benchmark for now, so if you’re thinking about getting the Panasonic Lumix GH4, perhaps you might want to start putting some money aside.
Next Story: Office Online Could Be Launched Soon
- 2014-04-18: One Sky, One Road Project Sees 80 Hour Drive Across Japan Recorded
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon