We’re sure many of you guys can’t wait to learn more about the Samsung Galaxy S5 come MWC 2014. There are indeed many things to look forward to, such as a new design, a faster processor, maybe even a QHD display, and an upgraded camera. According to the rumors, the Galaxy S5 could sport a 16MP camera with ISOCELL technology. This allows the camera to deliver better images under low-lighting conditions, as well as better color reproduction. Now as to whether or not the Galaxy S5 will sport such camera technology, one thing that can be confirmed is its 16MP sensor. This is thanks to a sample photo discovered by @evleaks that was supposedly taken by a Galaxy S5 handset bound for AT&T.
The picture quality itself is pretty bad because it seems unfocused and blurred and is only a photo of a keyboard, so in reality there’s really not much to look at. However it is its EXIF data that made it interesting as the photo had a resolution of 5312×2988 which puts it in the 16MP range. Like we said apart from “confirming” the resolution of the handset’s camera, it does not really tell us if ISOCELL will be one of the Galaxy S5’s camera features. In any case Samsung will be holding their Unpacked 5 event on the 24th of February, so if you’re wondering what you might be able to expect from the Galaxy S5, check back with us then for the details!
Next Story: LG Posts MWC Teaser Trailer
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-21: Samsung MWC Trailer Hints At Waterproof & Dustproof Features
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 Could Come In A Gold Option [Rumor]
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 'Kids Mode' Rumored