Join us for an exclusive first look at emerging Wearable health and fitness startups! Watch rapid-fire pitches from 30 start-ups in the wearable health and fitness space, live demos and network at the Plug and Play wearable health and fitness expo with 50 top VCs, top angels, top corporations (e.g. Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei, Intel, Qualcomm, Google, Facebook, Misfit Wearables, Basis, etc.), and thought leaders. More speakers and surprises will be announced.
Since Ubergizmo is a Media Partner, our readers get a 50% discount on the registration fee: write the word Ubergizmo in the comment field on the registration page to get it. Of note, right now when buying a ticket you can get a Misfit wearables Shine at a discounted price of $50.
There will be a panel discussion on the future of wearable health and fitness with the following speakers:
- Charles Michael Yim
- Breathometer CEO, raised $1M on hit TV show shark tank, created by Mark Cuban.
- Marco Della Torre
- co-founder and VP of Product Science and Business Development at Basis.
- Justin Butler
- business development director at Misfit Wearables.
- Cocktail reception
- 400-500 attendees
- 30 international wearable health and fitness startups pitching their products
- 50 top VCs
- Big corporations
- Samsung, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, HTC, Sony, Intel, Qualcomm, etc..
- Panel discussion with thought leaders in the wearable health/fitness space
- Live demos / Table show
- 3 winner announced
- VIP dinner with top execs
Agenda – March 6th:
|1:00 pm – 1:45 pm||Registration|
|1:45 pm – 2:30 pm||Opening Remarks|
|2:30 pm – 3:00 pm||Panel Discussion with Key Industry Leaders|
|3:00 pm – 4:00 pm||Start-up Pitches (15 startups)|
|4:00 pm – 4:15 pm||Break|
|4:15 pm – 5:15 pm||Start-up Pitches (15 startups)|
|5:15 pm – 5:30 pm||3 Winners Announced|
|5:30 pm – 6:30 pm||Networking Reception / Table Show|
|7:00 pm – 9:00 pm||VIP Dinner – Location TBD|
View the full conference program here: http://plugandplayaccelerator.com/events/wearable
Don’t miss the chance and be part of this unique networking event.
- June 2014: Plug and Play Connected cars and smart homes expo
- September 2014: Plug and Play Connected glasses/AR and smart watches Expo
- December 2014: Plug and Play Smart clothing and footwear expo.
More details will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
Filed in Wearable Tech.. Read more about
Next Story: Broadcom Forging Ahead With 300 Mbps Cat6 LTE