Considering that there was a huge PS3 versus Xbox 360 debate back in the day, we guess we can’t be surprised that there is now a PS4 versus Xbox One debate going on. Both consoles were launched at roughly the same time and in terms of sales, both consoles seem to be outdoing one another in different markets. For example the Xbox One led the way in terms of Black Friday sales, while the PS4 dominated in the UK. In fact one analyst seems to be believe that the PS4 will outsell the Xbox One eventually, and perhaps it is starting to look that way over in Australia.
Over in Australia, reports claimed that the Xbox One was initially leading the way in terms of sales during the opening weeks, perhaps due to the fact that the PlayStation 4 was constantly out of stock, which might have led to gamers deciding to go for the Xbox One instead, and allowing the Xbox One to play catchup. However a press release by Sony has revealed that the PlayStation 4 has begun to overtake the Xbox One in terms of overall sales, from the date that the console was launched till the week ending 2nd of February. Will this be a trend that we can expect to see in the future? Or will the Xbox One start to catchup at a later date? What do you guys think?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 930, 630 And 635 Smartphones Rumored
- 2014-04-14: New Xbox One System Update Starts To Roll Out Tonight
- 2014-04-14: Codemasters Teases Announcements, New F1 Title Likely
- 2014-04-10: Skype For Xbox One Getting Update Next Week
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One YouTube App Will Now Support Uploads
- 2014-04-07: Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements
- 2014-01-06: Three Million Xbox One Units Were Sold In 2013
- 2013-12-29: Another Indianapolis GameStop Robbed, 15 Xbox One Units Taken
- 2013-11-25: Twitch Clamping Down On 'Non-Gaming' PlayStation 4 Broadcasts
- 2013-11-25: PS4, Xbox One Games Discounted At Amazon To $49