It seems like the day doesn’t pass by until and unless we hear a couple of rumors about the HTC M8. This HTC One successor is expected to be unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona later this month, and despite that, there have already been countless rumors about this device in just this one week alone. Earlier today a picture of this smartphone leaked online, and now we see what appears to be a purported press render of the HTC M8.
There are similarities between all of the blurry leaked images we have seen in the past and this purported press render. If these leaked images are anything to go by, then its possible that the next HTC flagship may come with a notification LED housed between the front camera and top speaker grill. Dual cameras are seen on the back, they’ve been rumored quite a few times and even seen in a recently leaked image. This press render also shows off the on-screen buttons that the M8 is rumored to have. Its actually the perfect visual representation of all of the rumors that we have heard up till now, and may look quite like the real deal. However, since nothing has been announced officially yet, we must take this with a grain of salt just for the sake of our own sanity. [Image via NexusLab]
Next Story: Apple Job Listing Hints At 'New Platforms'
- 2014-03-13 ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12 HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26 Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26 WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26 Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall
- 2014-02-18 HTC M8 Press Render Surfaces Once Again
- 2014-02-16 HTC M8 Leaked Image Hints At Shiny Metallic Back
- 2014-02-11 HTC M8 Picture Leaks Yet Again
- 2014-02-10 Sense 6.0 BlinkFeed Seen In Leaked Image
- 2014-02-09 Alleged HTC M8 Pictures Leaked Once Again