Do you remember some of the weirder names when it comes to far older modes of two-wheeled transportation such as the penny farthing? Well, the unicycle has not exactly been the most popular mode to get around in the past, where it more or less remained within the domain of the circus, but here we are with the RYNO Cycle which could very well change one’s perception on this transportation option.
The RYNO Cycle from RYNO Motors happen to be an all electric unicycle that has been a few years in development. In a nutshell, the RYNO Cycle would more or less function as a Segway, albeit it will be a whole lot cooler thanks to its sleek design. This is a self-balancing one-wheeled vehicle that should be popular for intra-city movement, assuming the price itself is affordable enough for the masses to own one. Do bear in mind that the RYNO Cycle should not be seen as a direct replacement for your motorcycle, since it has a maximum speed of approximately 10 miles per hour.
Not exactly the kind of ride that will impress the other party when you turn up at a social function, and even if the two of you hit it off, it ain’t gonna fit someone else behind simply because there is just no space at all to do so. [Company Page]
- 2014-03-28: There’s No Stopping This Juggernaut Trike
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-15: Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- 2013-06-24: Citi Bike Smart Helmet Helps Guide Riders To Nearest Docking Station
- 2013-06-17: Flying Bicycle Test Launch Finally Takes Flight