Word on the street has it that Samsung is looking to jump back onto the Windows Phone bandwagon with an upcoming release which has been given the codename, Huron. According to a recent tweet by @evleaks, it has been revealed that the Samsung Huron will most likely be known as the Samsung ATIV SE upon its release, which at the moment is still pretty much up in the air.
Now according to previous leaks, Samsung will be taking a different design route with the ATIV SE. As we have seen in leaked photos, it seems that the Samsung ATIV SE will be designed to resemble one of Samsung’s Galaxy Android handsets, which will be interesting but potentially confusing as less tech savvy users might be confused between the handsets, at least physically.
In terms of specs, it has been suggested that the Samsung ATIV SE could sport a 5-inch display, although at the moment it is being debated as to whether it will feature a HD resolution or a Full HD resolution. There is also dispute on its screen size, with some claiming it will feature a 4.3-inch display, while other believe a 5-inch display is ore likely.
There’s no word on its processor, RAM, storage, or camera, but it has been rumored to run on Windows Phone 8.1 and last we heard, the operating system is expected to see a release around July/August, so we guess we might still have some waiting left.
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-07: Samsung SM-W350F Could Be Another Windows Phone 8.1 Smartphone
- 2014-04-04: Samsung ATIV Core Mid-Ranged Windows Phone In The Works [Rumor]
- 2014-03-31: Samsung ATIV SE Release Slated For April Without Windows Phone 8.1 [Report]
- 2014-03-24: Samsung ATIV SE Rumored To Arrive On Verizon 18th April
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Might Feature 720p Display, Not 1080p