At the end of November last year, the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was announced to the masses, but somewhat like a nice fat and juicy burger that lacks a slice of aged cheddar within, so too, did it feel as though the Galaxy Grand 2 was missing something. Ah yes, what was it? LTE connectivity, of course! You will need to keep up with the times, and it seems that the folks over at Samsung have noticed this, having worked on the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE.
Needless to say, this is an improvement to the successor to the original Galaxy Grand, with the main focus of this particular device being the large display, although the rest of the hardware specifications remain more or less the same. Before the LTE model was introduced, the Galaxy Grand 2 comes in 3G-only single-SIM and 3G-only dual-SIM models, but chances are we will not see a dual-SIM LTE model since Samsung has never ventured into such territory before.
So far, any information concerning the LTE Grand 2 has been siphoned from its user manual and SAR details that have been uploaded to Samsung’s website already. Everything will remain the same with the non-LTE model, other than the addition of LTE connectivity this time around. As for its final release date, that remains to be seen, but it should be pretty near on the horizon now.
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo