During CES 2014, Samsung took the wraps off a couple of new tablets, one of them being the Galaxy NotePro 12.2. The tablet has since gone up for pre-order via Office Depot where it will be priced at a whopping $850, but be prepared to fork out more money if you were hoping to get the tablet with Verizon’s LTE connectivity. Thanks to a recently leaked photo from @evleaks, it has been revealed that Verizon will be carrying the Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2 as well, and based on the branding, it looks like the tablet will allow for 4G LTE connectivity on Verizon’s network.
Apart from the new radios from Verizon and the carrier’s branding stamped on the back of the tablet, we expect the device to remain the same as it was. This means that would-be customers can look forward to a 12.2-inch Super Clear LCD display with a resolution of 2560×1600. It will also be powered by Samsung’s very own Exynos 5 Octa 5420 processor clocked at 1.9GHz, 3GB of RAM, an S Pen stylus, an 8MP rear-facing camera, and will run on Android 4.4 KitKat. The tablet is expected to be released on Verizon come 13th February and while pricing remains unknown, with the WiFi-only model retailing for $850, we’d hate to think how much the LTE version will cost.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-04: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Up For Pre-Order
- 2014-04-04: Samsung ATIV SE Up For Pre-Order From Verizon