It will be tomorrow when the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO rolls out in the UK, although those of us living in the US will have to be a wee bit more patient. Office Depot is right now taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO, where this 12.2” tablet ought to begin shipping in the US this coming February 13th – making it the perfect gift it you are thinking of making your other half happy with a brand new tablet on Valentine’s Day.
It must be noted that the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO is not going to be a cheap device. Far from it, as Office Depot is currently asking $850 a pop for the 64GB Wi-Fi-only model, and considering how the Galaxy NotePRO has yet to appear on other US retailers, there is just no way to compare the pricing details for this particular device.
Here is a quick recap on what the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO delivers – it will be powered by Android 4.4 KitKat, sporting a 12.2” Super Clear LCD display which features 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, powered by an Exynos 5 Octa 5420 processor which boasts of a quartet of 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 cores and four 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 cores, 3GB RAM, S Pen stylus, with an 8MP shooter at the back. Down the road this year, chances are we could be looking at an LTE-capable version of the Galaxy NotePRO from Verizon. Will other mobile carriers follow suit? Only time will tell.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-02-04: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Available In The U.S. This February 13
- 2014-01-28: Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 Pro UK Pre-Orders Kick Off
- 2014-01-27: Samsung Galaxy Pro Series Of Tablets Could Launch On Valentines Day
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2014-01-02: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Specs Revealed In AnTuTu Benchmark