We did talk about how the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 would arrive in a shade of gold as well recently according to an alleged leaked screenshot from Vodafone’s internal system, which does not come as a surprise at all considering how well Apple has done with their gold colored iPhone 5s. Apart from that, it does seem as though HTC intends to replicate such a success using gold to shade their brand new HTC M8 (which is touted to be the sequel to the HTC One). Well, it seems that there is more evidence of a gold colored Samsung Galaxy S5, where a still shot from a leaked video as seen above does see to reveal a fourth shade, which does suggest that gold will be part of the overall line up, where it will accompany the likes of black, white, and blue.
Well, it will be later today in Barcelona when Samsung holds their Unpacked event, which is the touted time when the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be introduced. We are excited to see just what kind of versions will the handset come in. Will it be one, or two? Time will reveal all, so stay tuned! Which market do you think loves the gold color above all the others?
Next Story: Dell Backs The Alliance For Wireless Power
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown