Over the past week, we have heard plenty about the Samsung Galaxy S5, and have even come up with a round up story on all the possible angles that this upcoming flagship device will be able to take. Well, earlier this morning we also reported on the multiple Galaxy S5 variants that might make their way to the market eventually, and this time around, Indian import data of a certain SM-C115 “mobile camera” device has appeared, showing that this device is currently undergoing some testing in India. A “mobile camera” does point to the very real possibility of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom, which would continue off from where the Galaxy S4 Zoom (as depicted above) left off.
After all, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom does come with the model numbers SM-C101 or SM-C105, so it would make perfect sense if one were to extrapolate that information that the SM-C115 is the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom. Initial whispers that have gone around concerning the Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom include a 4.8″ Super AMOLED screen, where it will be launched later this May. That is still some time away, so we will be able to have some more months before additional leaks (that are certain to come) shed more light on the situation.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia Icon Case Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-02-25: PayPal To Support Fingerprint Authorization For Payments Via Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-02-24: Samsung Galaxy S5 Review: Hands-On
- 2014-02-21: Samsung MWC Trailer Hints At Waterproof & Dustproof Features
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 Could Come In A Gold Option [Rumor]
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S5 'Kids Mode' Rumored