Whenever a new smartphone or tablet is about to hit the market, you can be sure that there will be plenty of rumors that would come our way, with some of them being true, and others, false. Well, the upcoming Sony D6503 Sirius has had its fair share of rumors already, where we do find it all set to arrive with a more generous 5.2” IPS display compared to its supposed predecessor, carrying 3GB RAM, has a larger battery and will be powered by the latest version of Android 4.4.2 KitKat as the mobile operating system of choice. Apart from that, there will also be a 20MP camera which can perform 4K video recording. As for the 1080p video recording capability, one can opt to shoot at 60 frames per second (fps), apart from the normal 30fps mode.
Not only that, they will introduce a new camera resolution setting, where the Sony D6503 Sirius would enable you to enjoy the 16:9 aspect when shot at 15.5MP in manual camera mode. This should be extremely interesting, that is for sure. Apart from that, we have also seen screenshots of apps on the Sony D6503 Sirius leaked out. So far, it does seem to be a flagship that is worth checking out if you need a new smartphone later this year.
Next Story: Nexus 10 Rumored To Be Built By HTC
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June