Sony might be going through some tough times at the moment with a restructuring process going on, having disposed some of their assets as well, which leads us to wonder just how well is its gaming division doing? The Sony PS2 certainly brought about an unprecedented success which proved to be a difficult act to follow, but the current Sony PS4 ain’t no slouch either. In fact, Sony claims that the new Sony PS4 is pretty much sold out on a global scale, but fret not if your particular area does not have a PS4 in sight – Sony claims that there will be new supplies making their way to the masses in due time.
Of course, over the years, one particularly striking pattern has occurred – having the best hardware out of the entire lot is not a guarantee for success. Software is where it is at – have a game that everyone wants to play, and you can be sure that hardware sales will follow right behind. In fact, Sony has already touted that they expect to see approximately a century of new game releases this year alone for the PS4. Are you one of those who would be spending a whole lot more time in front of the TV and your PS4 this year?
Next Story: Icelanders To Get Free Auroracoins
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17 PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16 Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16 Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-07 Xbox One Original Shows To Feature Interactive Elements