Some phones are known by various names, such as the Nokia Normandy which is also referred to as the Nokia X, which we have covered some bits about that phone including its alleged pricing details and certification process in Thailand. Well, the Sony Xperia D5103 which was spotted in a benchmark yesterday that seemed to carry hardware specifications that are similar to the Moto G, which has led certain quarters to speculate that the Sony Xperia D5103 could end up being known as the Xperia G instead.
The Sony Xperia G will be a mid-range device then, and in the photo above of the alleged leaked device, it was spotted spending some physical proximity with the Xperia Z1, or at least, what looks like it. We are looking at perhaps a 4.6″ or 4.8″ display on the Xperia G, unless Sony has magically managed to shrink down the bezel for this puppy while incorporating a 5” display instead. Assuming that the Xperia G and Sony Xperia D5103 are the one and same handset which appeared in the leaked benchmark earlier, we are most probably looking at a quad-core 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 processor, with the latest Android 4.4 KitKat operating system in tow. Hopefully Mobile World Congress 2014 will shed more light on this device.
Next Story: Navitime Japan Helps You Hunt Down Free Wi-Fi
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-02-24 Sony Xperia Z2 Hands-On
- 2014-02-23 Sony SmartBand SWR10 Will Be Available In March
- 2014-02-23 Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23 XPERIA Z2 Tablet
- 2014-02-23 Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone