Rumors have always been around, and will continue to be around. After all, there is no smoke without any fire, right? It seems that the Windows Phone 8.1 update would arrive eventually with a spanking new feature thrown into the mix in order to make the Live Tiles to be part of the background image of the Start screen, as you can see in the leaked image on the right hand side. First of all, the feature, which has more often than not been referred to as “skinnery,” could very well split opinions right down the middle, so couples who want to preserve their domestic unity would find it more beneficial to talk about other subjects. As for those who prefer something more to the plain color themes of Live Tiles, the very act of making the tiles part of the picture itself looks appealing.
Apart from the photo on the right, it would have been far more convincing to see the inclusion of a video, as the wonders of digital image manipulation these days know no boundaries. All in all, do take the image that you see with a huge grain of salt, and we await official confirmation or news in due time.
Next Story: King Pulls Back “Candy” Trademark Attempt
- 2014-04-17: Maxpad Windows 8.1 PC-TV Launched
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-08: Microsoft Seeks To Flood China With Cheap Windows Tablets [Rumor]
- 2014-04-08: Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available For Download
- 2014-04-07: Windows 8.1 Update Compulsory For Windows 8.1 Users
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Adjusting To New Reality: Free Windows And More