BlackBerry isn’t doing so hot at the moment which is why it is not surprising to learn that carriers, such as T-Mobile, aren’t that interested in carrying their devices in-store anymore. That being said there are plenty of die-hard BlackBerry fans out there who might be feeling that it is a little unfair that T-Mobile has stopped selling BlackBerry devices in their store, while other carriers such as Verizon are still offering BlackBerry’s latest smartphone efforts, the BlackBerry Z30. As it stands the BlackBerry Z30 is an exclusive to Verizon but it has not stopped T-Mobile customers from creating a petition in which they hope the BlackBerry Z30 would be brought onto T-Mobile’s network in the near future.
As it stands there are a little over 300 signatures to this petition, which honestly does not seem to be a lot, at least not enough for T-Mobile to consider it, but one can hope right? The BlackBerry Z30 is BlackBerry’s latest BlackBerry 10 device. The handset is also BlackBerry’s take on the phablet with a 5-inch display, although its resolution probably isn’t as up there compared to the likes of other Android devices, like the HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, and etc. which sport resolutions of Full HD. Will this petition be successful in bringing the Z30 onto T-Mobile’s network? Maybe, maybe not, but if you want to lend your support, go ahead and sign your name!
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'