Magenta subscribers waiting for the latest Android update to drop on their HTC One can rejoice now, T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 update has finally been released. This over-the-air update should pop up by itself on subscribers’ devices, and even if for some reason it doesn’t, there’s always the option to manually search for the update through settings menu. Such updates are often rolled out in phases, so it may take a little bit of time for it to become available across all regions. Though rest assured, it has started rolling out now and will definitely be available for download on your T-Mobile HTC One.
Earlier in the week HTC America president Jason Mackenzie confirmed that the release would take place within the week as they had submitted the update to T-Mobile for certification. Carriers need to certify these updates before they’re pushed out, fortunately T-Mobile wasn’t able to find any issues with it, so this means that the update wasn’t held up for additional fixes and improvements. This update brings important improvements and enhancements bundled into Android 4.4.2, as well as security enhancements and improvements for Bluetooth and Cloud Print Service. So go ahead, download the T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 update right away, the wait is now finally over.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2013-10-20: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 Update Will Be Released This Monday
- 2013-10-13: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.3 Update Release Slated For Next Week
- 2013-07-22: T-Mobile HTC One Update Rolling Out, LTE And Processor Enhancements Touted
- 2013-06-02: T-Mobile HTC One Receiving Minor Software Update