The Samsung Galaxy S5, a next generation smartphone that was recently unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, is certainly a handset that is on course to make waves in whichever market that it rolls out in. Will it be able to do better than the Galaxy S2 or Galaxy S3 when those were released? Perhaps, as T-Mobile has already reported that the Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone’s pre-registration figure has touched a new record, where a gain of at least 100,000 interested parties were registered in a matter of just two days.
Do bear in mind that a pre-registration does not translate to sales, let alone pre-sales, but rather, they are a representation of consumer interest in an upcoming device, and it cannot be used to determine it as a commitment to purchase. Still, this is a pretty good indication on how big Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S5 will be if early interest is of any indication. We do know that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be making its way over to the T-Mobile network later this April, but as to the kind of plans in which it will offer to accompany the handset, that remains to be seen. Do you think that between now and then, we will see a spike in iPhone 5s offers on the pre-loved market?
- 2014-04-16: The Philips W6618 Smartphone Comes With A Whopping 5,300mAh Battery
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update