Speakers come in all shapes and sizes, and if you’re looking for a novel and unique way of amplifying the sound coming from your iPhone, perhaps the Snail Speaker could be of interest to you. As you can see in the image above, the speakers are certainly shaped to look like a snail, a robotic and futuristic snail, but we think you get the idea anyway. The speakers will play nicely with a bunch of media devices, including iOS devices, Android, Windows Phone, and so on, just as long as it has a 3.5mm headphone jack in which it will plug into.
The speakers will offer up to 3 hours of playback on a single charge and will charge via USB as well, so you can always plug it into your computer to charge when it starts to run low on battery. Now we doubt that you will be able to get audiophile level quality from these speakers, but for an asking price of $8, we can’t really find that much to complain about, just as long as it is able to get the job done. If you’d like to learn ore or get your hands on the device, hit up USB Fever’s website for the details.
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy
- 2013-08-05: Harman JBL Professional PRX700 Series Portable Loudspeakers