I remember playing the first Thief game on the PC all those years ago, and boy, was the pace way too slow for my liking considering how I grew up on a diet of fast paced FPS titles such as Doom 2 and Quake. Well, here we are in 2014 with word that Thief for the PS3 and PS4 have gone gold, and it will be made available to both platforms this coming February 25th. Enjoy the new trailer above in order to get a better glimpse of what the game is all about when you fire it up on your console.
With Thief, you will be able to enjoy the fantasy of being the ultimate Master Thief, where you would work on a heist and infiltrate your target unseen. The amount of experience you have had (in the digital world anyways) would come in handy to help you avoid just about all the security measures that are placed in your way so that you will be able to “earn” your keep without getting caught in the process.
Those who played the original Thief should be able to find the very same elements in this title that has made it one of the most respected franchises in the industry. It is not an easy game at all, and it is also possible for you to complete the entire game without having to take a single life or being seen, now how about that? It does not matter if you are a long-time fan of the series or a new breed of gamer, Thief will help ignite your love for the stealth genre all over again.
- 2014-04-11: Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn Allows PS3 Users To Upgrade For Free To PS4
- 2014-03-25: Star Wars Pinball To Receive Four More Tables
- 2014-02-24: Thief's PC Version Will Not Be A Port Of The Console
- 2014-02-20: New Thief Trailer Appears
- 2014-02-04: Thief Gets New Trailer, Goes Gold
- 2014-01-30: PS3 To Xbox One Upgrade: Microsoft Offers $100 Discount
- 2014-01-19: Eidos Montreal Reveals "Thief" System Requirements
- 2013-12-29: PS4 Gets VidZone Free Music Video Streaming App
- 2013-08-16: Thief Releasing On February 25, 2014 On Current, Next-Gen Consoles [Video]