Kids are very different from adults, not only in the way where they perceive things, but also at how they use things, too. I mean, lend your precious and pristine iPad to a toddler and you might get it back full of scratches all over the place, not to mention it might even have been dunked into the bathtub! The same goes for apps, too, as some kids do not know how to avoid online predators when using services such as email. Fret not, parents, as Tocomail is here to save the day. Tocomail is an app for the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and the Web, where it offers full parental control over email all the while making the email experience fun for your little ones.
Best of all is, Tocomail can be downloaded for free from the App Store or via the official website. Tocomail boasts of an easy-to-use intuitive interface that has been specially designed in order to make life easier for your little ones to remain in contact with friends and family across popular platforms. You can have your own personalized email address, where “Push Notifications” sent to their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch whenever there is incoming mail.
The free version has a basic set of parental controls which will feature a safe list of contacts that your little ones can communicate with, while the $29.99 annual fee (or $2.99 monthly fee) for the premium version would deliver advanced parental controls that will include a quarantine box, profanity filter and enhanced contact list.
- 2014-04-09 France: Companies Not Allowed To Contact Employees Electronically After Work Day Is Over
- 2013-09-16 Writing An Email Is Much Tougher Than You Think [Video]
- 2013-08-13 Bra Sizes Of Female Detroit Cops Emailed By Accident To Officers
- 2013-04-08 The Email Guitar Lets You Shred Your Way To Responding To Correspondences
- 2013-03-07 Incredimail Makes Email Easy With Its New iPad App